Thursday, September 28, 2006
I feel like a little girlTrying to conquer the whole wide worldEverybody wants a piece of meAnd I just don't know where to turnI've got work piled up to my headAll I want to do is jump into bed And wash away my troubles with lemonade...All I need is a good disguiseOne where nobody can recogniseThat I'm feeling so smallAll I need is a secret weaponI've gotta have faithadapter from L I T T L E S U P E R H E R O G I R Lwritten by Corrinne May Ying Fooi was sitting down alone,
there in the corner i sat, everything starts pouring down
i have never felt so pressurized before.
it feels as though someone have taken away my beloved treasure.
I wish i can be free
free from this place
Beautiful healer
Beautiful grace
Help me to see that everything fall into place
theres no more deceiving
i just wants to break these chains
there are so many untold story of how things were meant to be
it is always easier to say then to do..
i wish i would not need to bother much
i really wish i would be able to just let everything go
and not feel the pain..
$BlogItemBody$>